The following copyright notice applies to all use of INDIEDIARY.COM‘s platform, located at https://indiediary.com – including all its sub-domains and all content, services, features, activities and products available at or through the website.
INDIEDIARY.COM respects the intellectual property rights of others. You can notify INDIEDIARY.COM of possible copyright infringement, and INDIEDIARY.COM will review all claims of copyright infringement received and remove content deemed to have been posted or distributed in violation of any such laws.
To make a claim, please provide the following:
- A physical or an electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Website reasonably sufficient to permit INDIEDIARY.COM to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you, made under penalty of perjury, are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The contact information for the Designated Agent is listed below.
Please contact INDIEDIARY.COM’s Designated Agent at the following address:
PO BOX 3,